Thursday, April 12, 2012

"Plato Tape" Guitar Hero World Tour cymbal fix part deux

"Plato Tape" Guitar Hero World Tour cymbal fix part deux Tube. Duration : 6.78 Mins.


Update tre: I finally got the USB-MIDI cable and did a demo of the drum tuning kit. You can see it here: www.youtube.com Update deux: Activision finally emailed me back asking for my name, address, drum kit serial #, etc so that they could send me a free USB to MIDI cable. I responded, and they responded back with an RMA number for it. So hopefully I'll be getting it sometime next week. If you want, I can post another video when I get it, showing how well it works. Thanks for watching! Update: Activision is now offering a drum tuning kit that you can download onto your PC to adjust sensitivity for your drum kits. It takes a USB to MIDI cable to hook it up. I believe Activision is shipping them for free to people who call in and request it. You can download the tuning kit program here: redoctane.custhelp.com Here is an easy, non-destructive adjustment you can make to your drum kit for GH:WT to make your cymbals more sensitive if they're not sensitive enough for you. Enjoy! Note: The title says part 2 because this was my second video on how to fix cymbal sensitivity. However, this method (part 2) is much better, and easier. Try it first. If you wanna see the first fix video, you can find it here: www.youtube.com To see a video of me playing with them fixed, go to this link: www.youtube.com To see a video of me trying this method on the drum pads go here: www.youtube.com I didn't have a small enough screwdriver (I've been told it's called a torx, not sure what size) so I ...

Keywords: guitar, hero, world, tour, wii, cymbal, cymbals, sensitivity, sensitive, tape, fix, drums, drum, kit

No comments:

Post a Comment